Air conditioner 24000BTU used for how many m2 phòng room This is a concern that many users encounter when planning to buy products with this capacity. If you also have this question, do not skip the following article to have the most accurate information!
1. What is 24000BTU capacity air conditioner? How to calculate suitable air conditioner capacity?
– The cooling capacity of the air conditioner is an indicator to measure the cooling capacity of the air conditioner or air conditioner. A machine inverter air conditioner The higher the cooling capacity index, the larger the cooling capacity, and the lower the index, the lower the cooling capacity.
– Unit of measurement of cooling capacity: BTU/h
– How to calculate the capacity of the air conditioner according to the simple room area: Capacity = (x) m2 x 600 BTU (Where x is the area of the room to be cooled)
– How to calculate the capacity of the air conditioner according to the volume of the room simply: Capacity = (y) m3 x 200 BTU (Where y is the volume of the room to be cooled.)
2. Air conditioner 24000BTU for how many m2 room
– With the above formula, you can see that a room area of about 40 m2 or less will be suitable for an air conditioner with a capacity of 24000BTU. Or if calculated by the volume formula, you will infer the volume is about 120 m3 in return, you should install an air conditioner with a capacity of 24000 btu.
– Also to determine air conditioner 24000BTU is suitable for how many m2 room quickly, you can refer to the following table:
|STT||Area||Household, individual room||Dormitory room|
|first||Less than 15 m2||Air conditioner 9,000 BTU||Air conditioner 12,000 BTU|
|2||From 15m2 to 20m2||Air conditioner 12,000 BTU||Air conditioner 18,000 BTU|
|3||From 20m2 to 30m2||Air conditioner 18,000 BTU||Air conditioner 24,000 BTU|
|4||From 30m2 to 40m2||Air conditioner 24,000 BTU||Air conditioner 28,000 BTU|
|5||From 40m2 to 45m2||Air conditioner 28,000 BTU||Air conditioner 30,000 BTU|
|6||From 45m2 to 50m2||Air conditioner 30,000 BTU||Air conditioner 36,000 BTU|
|7||From 50m2 to 55m2||Air conditioner 36,000 BTU||Air conditioner 42,000 BTU|
|8||From 55m2 to 60m2||Air conditioner 42,000 BTU||Air conditioner 48,000 BTU|
|9||From 60m2 to 70m2||Air conditioner 48,000 BTU||Air conditioner 60,000 BTU|
– Also when choosing 1-way air conditioner nice 2-way air conditioner with capacity suitable for the area you need to note:
+ Never choose an air conditioner that lacks capacity compared to the volume and needs of the room. The temperature is not cold enough will force the machine to work continuously, leading to power consumption, overheating and rapid machine failure.
+ When buying a machine should choose a little residual capacity. The initial investment may be more than choosing the right machine, but the benefit is that the machine will have a faster cooling time, when the machine reaches enough cold, it will automatically turn off. With a machine with excess capacity compared to demand, the machine will have a lot of time to “rest”, helping the durability of the air conditioner to be prolonged.
+ “Over-capacity air conditioner will consume more electricity?” => This is only true when comparing two machines with large and small capacity in continuous operation. However, in the case of being used for a room of equal volume, sometimes large-capacity machines use less electricity because they only run for a short time, the room reaches the cold temperature and automatically shuts off. Meanwhile, machines with sufficient or insufficient capacity will be forced to run continuously and thus will have to consume more power continuously.
Refer: How much capacity is 18000BTU air conditioner? How much electricity is consumed?
3. Power consumption of air conditioner 24000BTU
– After finding out”Air conditioner 24000BTU used for how many m2 phòng room“Another issue that many users are interested in is the power consumption of the air conditioner.
– The level of power consumption of the air conditioner will largely depend on the structure of the air conditioner. Different air conditioners will have different levels of power consumption depending on the structure. However, with air conditioners with the same capacity of 24000 BTU, we can still calculate the basic by the formula:
+ A: amount of electricity consumed in time t
+ P: capacity (unit KW);
+ t: time of use (in hours)
– In fact, if you choose an air conditioner with a capacity suitable for the area and volume of the room used, it will help save power consumption, then the air conditioner will only work at 70%. capacity because the machine is not overloaded.
With the above information, I hope you get the answer to your question Air conditioner 24000BTU used for how many m2 room as well as choose a suitable product.