Apple has announced that Shovel Knight Dig is now available in Apple Arcade.
The synopsis of the game via its website:
“When Drill Knight and his dastardly digging crew blast apart Shovel Knight’s peaceful campsite and steal his loot, he grabs his trusty Shovel Blade and starts tunnelling after them!
Meet new friends and foes, visit strange lands, and outfit yourself in your quest to keep the entire land from collapsing underfoot! Jump, slash, and dig your way down an ever-changing chasm of mystery in Shovel Knight Dig, an all-new Shovel Knight adventure!”
The game for the Apple Arcade features the following:
- Configurable touch controls
- Expanded Accessibility Options
- Seamless digging gameplay
- No adds and in-app purchases
Shovel Knight Dig is a 2D side-scrolling roguelike game by Yatch Club Games serving as the prequel to the Shovel Knight series and is available now on Apple Arcade. The game is also available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows since September 23rd this year.
Apple has also included brand new updates for the games in the Apple Arcades such as:
- Asphalt 8: Airborne+
- Featuring new cars such as Bugatti Centodieci, Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta and many more
- Warped Kart Racers
- Brand new track, character and addition of Priavte Lobbies in Multiplayer mode
- Gear Club Stradale
- New in-game event, Super Carta that awards the Bugatti Veyron
- Cross Road Castle
- 20 new levels in Creepy Carnival for the Halloween themed event starting October 24th
- Air Twister
- New Limited Time Event awarding new outfits and weapon skins, new Extra Stage to Challenge and new difficulty to Tap Breaker mode
- Badland Party
- Adds Leaderboard and a new Singularity with 15 new characters