In Warzone 2.0, Assault Rifles are the middle-of-to-road when it comes to both short-range and long-range engagements. Depending on which one you choose and how they’re built, they have a lot of variety in their gameplay styles. In particular, the popular M16 is one of the best for engaging enemies at a distance. Its famous 3-round burst trigger makes it simplistic to keep the gun on target, but there is a set of attachments that will make it trivial. Here are the best attachments for the M16 in Warzone 2.0.
Best M16 Loadout Warzone 2
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
Due to its unique firing mode, the M16 works best when used for point defense or in slower, less aggressive gameplay. This is because missing with the M16 is highly punishing due to the trigger delay that follows a burst. You want to always be the first to engage, and you also want to hit every burst you fire off. A single burst at close-mid range to the upper torso will kill. Try these attachments on your M16 to make the best of it.
- Muzzle: RF Crown 50
- Tune for Gun Kick Control and Recoil Stabilization
- Barrel: 11.5″ Carbine Shroud
- Tune for Aim Down Sight Speed and Recoil Steadiness
- Laser: Corio Laz-44 V3
- Optic: SZ Mini
- Tune for Far Eye Position and Aim Down Sight Speed
- Stock: Corio Precio Factory
- Tune for Aim Idle Stability and Aim Down Sight Speed
With these attachments equipped, you should be able to reliably beam players from across the room with ease. Though you’re losing some damage range, this is made up for with consistency in recoil, ADS(Aim Down Sights) speed, and general accuracy.
Best M16 Perk and Equipment Setup for Warzone 2
The M16’s burst lends it to focus on its great range and accuracy at a distance. The ideal supporting loadout focuses on covering for its close-range weaknesses. As such, we recommend using a quick-swap SMG with a high RoF(Rate of Fire) for close combat encounters.
- Secondary Weapon: Fennac 45 or BAS-P
- Tactical: Stim or Smoke Grenade
- Lethal: Frag Grenade, Semtex, Drill Charge, or Throwing Knife
- Perk Package:
- Overkill for two primary weapons
- Double Time or Tracker for improved mobility or awareness
- Fast Hands for weapon quick swaps and reloads
- High Alert for improved awareness
For more top tier loadouts in Warzone 2, check out Best TAQ-V loadout and attachment in Warzone 2 right here on Pro Game Guides.