Marksmen Rifles in Warzone 2 are total power houses when it comes to dealing damage, and the TAQ-M is no exception. Its super low RoF (rate of fire) is offset by it massive single shot damage, thus making it an amazing option for mid-to-long range combat right out of the box. Here are the attachments we recommend for the TAQ-M in Warzone 2.
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
Best TAQ-M Loadout Warzone 2
TO make the TAQ-M excel in its niche of distant combat, we’ve selected a set of attachments to enhance its stability, improve its ADS(Aim Down Sights) speed, and make it as accurate as possible by mitigating its brutal recoil. These attachments will turn the already solid TAQ-M into a pseudo-sniper rifle under the right circumstances.
- Muzzle: ZLR TALON 5
- Tune for Recoil Smoothness and Aiming Idle Stability
- Barrel: 15.5″ THETA-X13
- Tune for Recoil Steadiness and Aim Down Sight Speed
- Laser: CORIO LAZ-44 V3
- Optic: SZ MINI
- Tune for Far Eye Position and Aim Down Sight Speed
- Stock: TV XLINE PRO
- Tune for Aiming Idle Stability and Aim Walking Steadiness
The TAQ-M has a massive vertical kick on trigger press. Even with these attachments, you’ll still need to actively adjust and line up shots before pressing the trigger again, else you’ll be hitting the wall behind your enemy instead.
Best TAQ-M Perk and Equipment Setup for Warzone 2
The best supporting setup for the TAQ-M involves covering its weakness of dealing with close quarters combat. As such, you’ll want to equip a far damage range shotgun, or a generalist SMG as a fall back.
- Secondary Weapon: Bryson 800, Vaznev-9K, or Basilisk(Snakeshot)
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Frag Grenade, Drill Charge, or Sentax
- Perk Package:
- Overkill for two primary weapons
- Double Time or Tracker for improved mobility or awareness
- Focus for reducing flinch while ADS
- High Alert or Quick Fix for improved awareness or sustainability under fire
For more guides on Warzone 2.0, check out How to loot the Golden .50 GS from Room 302 in Warzone 2 DMZ right here on Pro Game Guides.