How do you deal with it? MAC is frozen In the most accurate way, you should not be too worried, please follow our following article to have accurate and correct information.
1. The cause of the MacBook’s screen freeze
There are many reasons for the MacBook to freeze that you cannot expect such as:
– You are confident that you are using a genuine device, so opening many applications at the same time makes the memory full.
– RAM is overloaded, damaged RAM, ..
– You install highly configurable applications/programs.
– Infected with a virus that causes the computer to freeze, hang the apple.
– The programs initialized in the machine are in conflict.
– Error only flashing lights: MacBook hardware failure.
– The battery is not enough or the computer’s AC is damaged.
2. How to fix a frozen MAC
To help you get rid of when your MacBook is frozen, you should do the following:
2.1. Exiting the application causes the MacBook to freeze screen
Many times the MacBook’s memory is too full, leading to the launch and operation of some heavy applications or errors that cause MAC is frozen so you need to exit that application quickly: Press the key combination “Command + Option (or Alt) + Esc” => Select the application that caused the MacBook to freeze => Click “Force Quit“.
2.2. Restart the MacBook
Restarting your MacBook is the best way when you encounter a frozen MAC that anyone can do: Click the “Apple” at the top left of the screen => Continue Click on “Restart“or if the mouse doesn’t work, press the fastest key combination”Command + Control + Eject (Power button)” and if neither the keyboard nor the mouse responds, press and hold the “Eject (Power button)” on the MacBook until it turns off.
2.3. Close the app tab you open
You use “Activity Monitor” to check and close CPU-intensive applications.
– Step 1: Use the “composite shortcut”Command + Space” to display “Spotlight Search” => And start you typing “Activity Monitor” and the search bar to open the app”Activity Monitor“.
– Step 2: At the app”Activity Monitor”, you will see the list of opened applications on the fastest MacBook, check the application power as well as CPU usage. If you notice an unusual increase in usage, exit the app using the “x” in the upper left corner.
2.4. Clean up the drive to fix a frozen MAC
– Step 1: Click the “Apple” at the top left of the screen => Select “About This Mac“.
– Step 2: Select the “Storagehere you check the capacity of the machine and delete unnecessary data to help the MAC computer work more smoothly, you no longer feel uncomfortable when using it.
2.5. Restart MacBook in Safe Mode
Please Click on “power button” and hold down the “Shift” key when you hear the welcome bell then release the “Shift” when the Apple logo appears => Then select the safe boot line.
MacBook trackpad not clickable simple fix.
Share the cause and how to fix MacBook not connecting to wifi.
In Safe Mode, MacBook automatically takes steps to fix the current problem and return the computer to a normal state. If booting in safe mode solved your problem, reboot your machine normally next time.
2.6. Update MacOS
Updating the operating system not only helps to get rid of the MAC freeze, but also increases the life of the MacBook battery. So you need to update the operating system.
– Step 1: Enter “System Preferences” => Select “Software Update“.
– Step 2: Download and install the latest operating system and make sure your MacBook is running up-to-date MacOS.
2.7. Install anti-virus software
If your laptop doesn’t just hang because of a software or hardware error, it’s very likely that your computer has been attacked by a virus. You can then install some anti-virus software to protect your MacBook.
So we have shared information about the cause and how to fix it MAC is frozen. Thank you for watching. Hopefully, readers have been provided with useful information.