In this article, TechtipsNReview.com shares with you the reasons why MacBook does not power on and a quick fix.
1. Causes of MacBook not turning on
MacBook does not turn on because:
– Macbook ran out of battery but you unfortunately forgot about it because you used it too much, the battery was exhausted but it didn’t charge.
– Macbook has broken video card, so it can’t be powered on without you knowing.
– Macbook does not start because the power IC is faulty, damaged or because the charging port power is having problems.
– Macbook has a strong impact when moving or you accidentally drop it, causing damage to the hardware, screen, … so it can’t be opened.
– Your computer used for a long time without being cleaned may also encounter the problem of not being able to turn on the power.
2. How to fix a MacBook that won’t turn on
– Toilet Macbook frequent:
The simple way to fix a Macbook that won’t power on is to clean the MacBook regularly. After a period of use, the parts of the Macbook will be naturally dusty, so if not cleaned, the dirt accumulated for a long time will cause the machine to be damaged.
Let’s start with cleaning the computer screen, clean it thoroughly and gently, paying attention to the battery area as well as the components. After cleaning, try turning on the computer again to see if that fixes the problem?
– Reset Pram for Macbook:
If your Macbook Pro or Macbook Air doesn’t power on, don’t worry, try using this method to fix the error you’re having:
Remove the battery, then plug the charger directly into the machine and wait for about 20-30 minutes for the Macbook to stabilize. Next press the key combination “Command + Option + P + R + Power” for 5 seconds to reset the pram, resetting the computer to default.
– Fix the MacBook not turning on with the key combination:
Another way to help you handle when the laptop does not power on is to use the key combination “Shift + Control + Option + Power“. This is a useful key combination in case the Macbook fails to start. You just need to press the key combination then reboot.
– Check Macbook battery when MacBook does not power on:
Causes and ways to fix MacBook not recognizing the hard drive.
Shortcut to switch from Win to MAC Simple, what you should know.
When the Macbook does not power on, it is possible that the computer has a damaged battery or the battery is faulty. So you can try to check if the battery is damaged by removing the battery and plugging it directly into the power source.
If the computer can boot up and work properly, the battery has failed and you need to replace the Macbook battery. And if the device still does not power on, you should bring the machine to have it checked for timely repair and error correction.
– Reboot the computer with USB to fix the Macbook not powering on:
After trying to fix the Mac laptop not turning on by the above methods but still can’t fix it, you should probably reboot the operating system for the machine. This way will help you fix errors caused by software and then fix the problem.
Review this article, if MacBook does not power on You can also find out what the error is. Thank you for watching.