Samsung today began a new winter deals event, offering sales on TVs, tablets, monitors, memory, audio accessories, and more. The “Discover Samsung” event is set to run through December 15 and introduce new deals of the day every day of the sale.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Below we’ve collected a few of the highlights of the sale, particularly focusing on major discounts on Samsung TVs and monitors. The new sale continues Samsung’s discount on the 32-inch Smart Monitor M8, available for $399.99 in select colors, down from $729.99, an all-time low price on the iMac-like monitor.
- 50-inch The Frame Smart TV – $899.99, down from $1,299.99
- 55-inch OLED 4K Smart TV – $1,449.99, down from $2,099.99
- 75-inch Neo QLED 4K Smart TV – $1,799.99, down from $2,599.99
- 85-inch QLED 4K Smart TV – $2,199.99, down from $3,299.99
- 24-inch LED Monitor – $99.99, down from $179.99
- 32-inch Smart Monitor M5 – $199.99, down from $299.99
- 32-inch Smart Monitor M7 – $299.99, down from $399.99
- 32-inch Smart Monitor M8 – $399.99, down from $729.99
- 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor – $899.99, down from $1,499.99
- 55-inch Odyssey Ark 4K Curved Monitor – $2,499.99, down from $3,499.99
- 980 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD 500GB – $49.99, down from $59.99
- 980 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD 1TB – $89.99, down from $119.99
- 870 EVO SATA 2.5″ SSD 1TB – $89.99, down from $119.99
- 870 QVO SATA III 2.5″ SSD 2TB – $179.99, down from $199.99
Keep up with all of this week’s best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.