NEW DELHI: Walmart-owned Flipkart is back with another round of its daily trivia quiz. The Flipkart app quiz comprises five simple questions which are based on general knowledge. In order to win the quiz you will have to answer all the five questions correctly.
You stand a chance to win shopping vouchers, Flipkart Super Coins and other gifts by answering these five questions correctly. The quiz is already live on the platform and you can participate till 12pm today. If you are movie buff then you can easily ace today’s app quiz.
To participate in the quiz you will have to download the Flipkart mobile app. You can access the quiz by going to the Games section in the Flipkart mobile app.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- The character Black Widow appeared for the first time in which Marvel film?
Iron Man 2
- What profession does Sanjay Dutt fake in ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’?
- Which of these actresses was cast opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in ‘Titanic’?
- Which of these is a modified sitar created by Niladri Kumar?
- In which dialect were the dialogues of the film Sonchiriya written?