Patch 2.37.1 Ubisoft
The Medjay has finally arrived in For Honor, thanks to Patch 2.37.1. This update also brought a bunch of improvements, including an option that disables the Parry Flash indicator.
Neferkha, also known as the Medjay, is the newest hero in For Honor. The last heir of the Pharaohs uses a peculiar weapon known as the Two-sided Fan Axes. By default, this weapon is used as a staff, capable of performing an infinite chain of attacks that can deplete enemy HP in no time. However, the Medjay can also split the weapon in two, opening up new avenues for him to execute faster and deadlier combos.
In addition, the latest update introduces a new option that allows players to deactivate the Parry Flash Indicator. For those who don’t know, the Parry Flash Indicator helps players perfect their parry timing via the subtle flashes on the screen.
At the moment, the Parry Flash Indicator can only be disabled in custom games and arenas. The developers deliberately left the option out of normal matchmaking games to help players improve their sense of timing, which is critical when parrying attacks in For Honor.
- Match End Flow
- All screens shown after completing a match have been redesigned for improved legibility, clearer progression information, and with less disruptive animations so it is quicker to reach the options for the next match.
- Out of Stamina (OOS) State is now less punishing
- Stamina Pause no longer applies to players who are Out of Stamina
- Stamina is now fully refilled when getting up from the Unbalanced state
- Improvement to Targetable Feats thrown at a Locked target who is Dodging or has the Stealth feat active
- Targetable Feats are no longer affected by Stealth and should correctly track opponents who have the Stealth feat active
- Targetable Feats now track Dodging opponents better, especially Grenade-type feats, which could be thrown off-target by a large amount.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Warlord’s “Headsplitter Leap Alternate” to be unable target swap
- Fixed an issue that caused the Warlord’s Out of Lock Light Finisher to have Superior Block
- Fixed an issue that caused the Conqueror “Shield Basher” feat to be missing the visual feedback on Hit
- Fixed an issue that caused the Orochi camera to shake when performing some side left attack followed by a light attack
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shaolin Bots to be unable to perform Top Light Openers
- Fixed an issue that caused the Highlander Bot to have an invalid feat distribution
The full list of changes can be found on the official site.
For Honor Patch 2.37.1 is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.