Patch 4 Steam
House Flipper: Pets received a new update recently. Patch 4 introduced a feature that allows you to change the name of your adopted pets. You can head to Morgan’s Pets Care to get started.
Furthermore, there’s a new option that gives you the ability to put pets in a cage when accepting some from Morgan’s.
The latest update for House Flipper: Pets also implemented pet changes and improvements. For one, the time it takes for animals to grow up is reduced by four times, so you don’t have to wait that long for your pets to mature.
Aside from that, the playing fetch mechanic with various toys received a rework. Now, pets that you’ve interacted with recently will be given priority instead of calling every single pet on the map.
Patch 4 applied other changes and bug fixes. You can read some of them below.
- Adding sounds for selecting a pet hat
- Frequency of dog panting is now reduced
- Added X icons to invisible variants
- Fixed variants for dog enclosure and dog enclosure gate
- Variants added for all Pets DLC curtains
- If the player is in the office, pets will sometimes play with placed toys on their own
- The friendly kitty in the Home Stretch job now has a name
- Fixed graphics glitches on AMD Radeon GPUs
- Fixed phantom pet gate
- Price fixed for Dello and Dazzio tables
- Fixed possibility of sitting on Gloria’s poufs
- Pet gates variant are correctly previewed
- Home Stretch: picking up a cat looks way better
- Train car: Fixed immovable painting
- Fix turtle looping around one point
- Now only one pet would enter the bed
- Fix locked pet interaction with carrying paint
- Fixes for rat behavior
- Removing weeds with petrol lawn in the quest is correctly counted
- The friendly kitty in the Home Stretch job no longer has an invalid age.
- Fixed an issue with parrots still making sounds with disabled audio
- Dogs will no longer be upset and block all interaction when the player takes away carried paint.
- Fixed a rare issue with certain cat breeds that was blocking Morgan’s Pet Care when generated.
- Fixed hats not highlighted alongside the pets.
- Fix issue that made it impossible to pick up trash near the pool in Lake Cabin House
- Other behind-the-scenes bug fixes and optimizations
- Placed toys will no longer disappear when carried by a dog that was given to a new home or put into Pet’s Hotel.
- Pets will no longer attempt to catch/hit toys through solid walls and doors.
- Notifications about animal needs are now displayed much earlier.
House Flipper: Pets Patch 4 is available on PC.