FIFA 23 is now available for players as part of its early access starting today. Being a globally acclaimed series, EA Sports ships the title with a lot of language supportability. Some of which include French, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic. To change the language in EA FIFA 23, you must browse the language menu while starting the game and click on any language of your choice.
All Supported Languages in FIFA 23
As of now, during the launch, FIFA 23 supports six languages from various parts of the world. You can find the list of all the supporting languages below.
How to change language inside game settings
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
In case you have pressed any language by mistake or want to change your current language to others. You can visit the game settings to swap it. To do this, follow the given steps.
- Open FIFA 23 and be available on your main or home screen.
- Click on the Customize button from the main menu. You can find the Customize icon at the end of the list.
- Inside the Customize section, select the game settings option.
- Now, hover over the Game Settings menu and swipe using the Right Analog-Stick or Numpad Directional Keys to swipe the secondary menu.
- Choose any language, and the primary language of the game will alter.
Remember, you can also choose to turn on subtitles from the game settings if you want to.
For more on FIFA, check out Who are the top 23 players in FIFA 23? , or FIFA 23: How to play as Ted Lasso and AFC Richmond on Pro Game Guides.