Meitu is one of the Selfie and photo editing applications used by many people. In addition to basic photo editing functions, Meitu also supports many stickers, funny icons and many different ways to combine photos. If you do not know how to combine photos with Meitu on iPhone, you can refer to the instructions here and follow.
- How to create an Anime avatar with Meitu
- How to install and use Meitu on iPhone and Android phones
- How to create beautiful drawings to live virtual with Meitu
- Collage on iOS with Photowonder with iPhone 6 plus, 6, ip 5s, 5, 4s, 4
- Collage on Android with PIP Camera
Meitu to be Graphic designing software being loved by many young people, choosing to create beautiful pictures. The feature of Meitu photo editing software is to combine photos in a beautiful collage frame, support manual adjustment to make the face more compact, beautiful photos in a flash, photos can be converted to drawings. Here, TechtipsNReview.com will guide how to combine photos with Meitu on iPhone.
Detailed instructions on how to combine photos on Meitu for iPhone phones
How to combine photos with Meitu on iPhone
Before using this feature, you need to make sure to download and install Meitu on your iPhone. You can refer to how to install and use Meitu on your phone to better understand this application.
- Reference: How to install and use Meitu on your phone
Link to download and update the latest Meitu version:=> Download link Meitu for Android
=> Download link Meitu for iPhone
Making photo collages with Meitu
– Step 1: Access to the Meitu . app on the phone screen, select “Collage” (Figure 1). Then you choose “choose photo” (Figure 2).
– Step 2: What image do you want to choose? click on the picture there (you can select multiple photos at once), then click “Choose” (Figure 3). At this point, the image you selected will appear on the Meitu app, you choose the pictures then click “Begin” to merge photos (Figure 4)
– Step 3: You look at the bottom left corner, you choose “Sample” (Figure 6) and select 1 in the frames that you love for collage (Figure 7).
– Step 4: You can edit the photo by tapping on the photo and scrolling. After editing, click “Save and share” in the upper right corner (Figure 7).
After that, the image you save will be as shown below
– Step 5: If you want to have a distance between the collage images in the same frame, you can select the small square in the upper left corner from the Template and resize it (Figure 9). Then, click “Save and Share” (Figure 10).
Then, the image that you can save is as shown below:
- See also: Top photo collage software for phones