How to Download and Install Windows 11 ISO File 2022
If your computer meets Windows 11 specifications, you will find notifications for system updates on the Windows Update page in Settings. It’s just that, the process of launching Windows 11 is running in stages.
#1. Windows 11 Installation Assistant
This application will help you to update to Windows 11. To be able to run this application you must use Windows 10 version 2004 or later. You must also act as an Administrator on Windows.
- Download the Windows 11 Installation Assistant.
- Select ‘ Run ‘ to run the application (remember, must be Administrator).
- After the application confirms that the computer is eligible to install Windows 11, click ‘ Accept and Install’.
- Click ‘ Restart Now ‘ when everything is ready to do the installation.
- The Windows 11 installation process will run (the computer may restart several times).
#2. Windows 11 Installation Media
- Download Media Creation Tool
- Run this application as a computer Administrator.
- Select ‘ Accept ‘ to confirm the action.
- In the “ What do you want to do? “, select ‘ Create installation media for another PC ‘ and click ‘ Next ‘.
- Specify Language, Edition, and Architecture (64-bit) for Windows 11.
- Select the media you will use as the installer
- USB Flash Drive: Requires a minimum of 8GB capacity. The contents of the flash drive will be completely erased.
- ISO file: Download the ISO file to create an installer from a DVD disc.
If you have already created the media as a Windows 11 installer, you can insert the media (flash drive or DVD) and start the installation.
#3. ISO files
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technadvice.com because here you can find the latest technology information such as How-to Guide Tips and Tricks Blogging Digital Marketing Windows Android Root Social Media games, ETC. Best of luck.