By pinning the video on ZOOM Cloud Meetings, and you can easily view and focus discussions and meetings with any member in the meeting. Refer to the following article of TechtipsNReview.com to learn details on how to do this.
- How to pin messages on Zalo for phones
- How to pin Facebook Livestream comments on your phone
- How to change the background on Zoom
- How to fix the error of not being able to access Zoom on the phone
- Fix zooming too close on iPhone, iPad
The video pinning feature on Zoom allows users to pin and zoom in on a specific member’s video feed in a meeting.
Instructions for pinning videos on ZOOM Cloud Meetings
How to pin videos on Zoom
If you do not have Zoom installed, you can visit here to download the application to your device and install it.
=> Link Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for Android
=> Link Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for iOS
=> Link Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC
1. Pin meeting video on Zoom for Android and iOS
First open the Zoom app on your device and start creating a normal meeting . Next, find and click Manage Participants.
At this point, the screen will display a list of people who are participating in your meeting. Press choose any username –> choose Battery Video (video pin).
The video of the meeting participant will be pinned to the top corner of your device’s screen.
- See more: How to share the screen when using Zoom
2. Pin videos on Zoom for Windows and Mac
Similarly, open the Zoom app on your computer and start the meeting.
Next, move the mouse over thumb photo the user you want to pin a video to in Zoom.
Find and click 3 dots icon in the top right corner of the screen, select Battery Video (pin video) on the new window is done.
Users will not be notified when their video is pinned on Zoom.
3. How to unpin a video on Zoom
The steps to unpin a meeting video on Zoom are quite simple. On the pinned video, you will see an Unpin Video option in the top right corner, click the option to unpin the video.
- See also: How to fix errors on online learning ZOOM