The Galaxy S20 is one of Samsung’s flagship phones that supports 8K video recording, helping to create sharp videos. How to turn on 8k Video recording mode on Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Ultra phones is also very simple. If you do not know how to turn on this feature, you can refer to the instructions here.
- How to record the screen on the Galaxy S20 series
- Specifications comparison between Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra
- How to take screenshots of Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra
- How to fix Bluetooth connection errors on Galaxy S20, S20 Ultra phones
- How to fix black screen error on Samsung Galaxy S20
Set of 3 products in the line Galaxy S20 to be Galaxy S20, S20 Ultra and S20+ Both manufacturers are equipped with the ability to record videos up to 8K at 24 frames per second. A very impressive figure. The reason the device can do this is because Samsung is equipped with a powerful processor chip, Snapdragon 865 and Exynos 990.
How to record 8k video on Samsung S20
How to record 8k videos on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 +
1. How to record 8k videos on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20+
Step 1: Access to the camera function on the Galaxy S20 phone
Step 2: At the photography interface, you move to the function video
In the video recording interface, look to the left of the phone and select 16:9
Next, select 16:9 8K.
And that’s it, you’re done with the configuration. To record 8k videos on your Galaxy S20, now just tap white circle icon with red dot inside.
2. Comment on the quality of 8k video recording Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20+
The quality of the 8k video recording function is far superior to the 4k video recording mode. Video is recorded with clear quality, details are displayed extremely clearly. Small details on the samples are all displayed sharp and vivid. The pixel density of 8k video recording mode on Galaxy S20 is 33 million pixels (7680×4320), while the pixel density of 4k mode is only 8 million (3840×2160). The images below are cut out from video shot with 8k mode on the Galaxy S20 that will give you the best overview.
3. Does the Galaxy S20 8k video take up a lot of space?
This is a question that quite a few users are interested in and posed today. The answer is: No.
Specifically, every minute of 8k video recording on the Galaxy S20 when recorded at 24 Fps (Frames per second) will take up about 600 MB. At first glance, this parameter seems large, but with the internal memory of up to 128GB (the lowest memory version, the highest is 512GB) of the Galaxy S20 and also supports an external memory card slot, this does not matter. greatly affect the storage capacity on the device.
With the sharing that TechtipsNReview.com has just guided above, now you know how to record 8k videos on Galaxy S20, right? Good luck with the above steps.
- See also: How to record the screen on the Galaxy S20 series