Imagine one day you accidentally delete important notes on Sticky Notes, which can’t be found in the recycle bin. We can’t be awake for 24 hours, right? GhienCongListen has a way to recover deleted Sticky Notes on Windows 10 right in the article below.
Your important information on Sticky Notes was accidentally deleted and you don’t know how to get it back. Do not worry, GhienCongListen I will guide you in detail so you can recover deleted Sticky Notes on Windows 10.
Sticky Notes is an extremely useful note-taking application on Windows 10. Not only easy to use, Sticky Notes also offers a number of tweaks to make your notes neater and more beautiful. Color is also a factor in the success of Sticky Notes, you will easily categorize notes and increase your work efficiency thanks to this application.
With the above features, for Windows users, Sticky Notes is an indispensable application. A notepad can replace unnecessarily bulky notebooks.
Maybe by mistake or accidentally deleted notes when shutting down, you accidentally deleted your notes. And here’s how to recover deleted Sticky Notes on Windows 10 for you.
How to recover deleted Sticky Notes on Windows 10
Sticky Notes cannot be restored with Ctrl + Z and cannot be found in your computer’s recycle bin. However, that does not mean that you will lose your data forever. To do this, you need to remember your Microsoft account so that you can log in from the official website of the company. The rest of the operations will be extremely simple, anyone can do it. Find out below.
On another note, all your deleted data will only last up to 30 days in the system. If past the above time, unfortunately you will have to say goodbye forever to that note on Sticky Notes.
1. Sign in to the official Microsoft website at this.
2. Once logged in, you will be directed to log in to your account. Fill in the information as required in the illustration below.
3. After successfully logging in to your Microsoft account, select Deleted Items the left side of the screen.
4. Here, you will see the content that you have deleted. Be specific about the content you want to search.
6. Highlight all the items you want to restore and then press Restore.
7. Then the selected items will disappear from the list.
8. Launch the Sticky Notes app on your desktop, click the icon Settings and choose Note Lists.
9. Here you will explore all the features available in Sticky Notes and choose Open Notes.
10. Check your deleted notes in the list.
11. If you still can’t find it, go to Settings and choose Sync Now to synchronize data.
12. Repeat the above step to check your deleted notes.
Above are the steps you can take to recover deleted Sticky Notes on Windows 10. GhienCongList hopes you can apply it successfully and get your lost data back. Don’t forget to Like & Share the article to support GhienCongListen to continue sharing more useful information.
Check out Tweak Library