Why ad account Facebook lock? What is the cause? How to unlock Facebook Ad? Readers refer to the following article of TechtipsNReview.com to learn more.
- Facebook unlock link is locked, disabled, disabled, send ID
- Link to unlock Facebook account with identity verification
- Link 339 Facebook, confirm identity on Facebook
- Lock Facebook on iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Oppo phones…
- How to open a locked Free Fire account
One fine day and you discover your Facebook ad account is locked, temporarily disabled. Did you violate Facebook’s advertising policy? How to unlock Facebook Ad, get back the ad account?
Instructions to open a blocked Facebook advertising account
Image Facebook Ad is disabled:
1. How to unlock a locked Facebook ad account
Method 1: Unlock temporarily disabled Facebook Ad
In some cases, the cause of your Facebook account being locked, temporary disabling can be due to a mistake. To unlock Facebook Ad, Facebook ad account, the solution in this case is to file a Facebook appeal.
Access HERE to open the form and fill out the information to appeal Facebook to reinstate your ad account.
It usually takes 12 hours to several days for the Facebook group to respond to your complaints.
Or you can refer to the link to unlock Facebook locked, disabled, Disabled, send ID here.
- See also: Facebook unlock link is locked
Method 2: Facebook advertising account is banned
In case if your Facebook advertising account is disabled, locked due to violation of advertising policy, the complaint will not be available, instead the solution is to create a new account.
Suppose if you are not allowed to create a new account with Business Manager, you can ask a colleague or other Facebook user to create a Facebook ad account and give it Admin rights.
However, it is not always possible to create a new Facebook ad account. Therefore, you need to make sure that you comply with all of Facebook’s guidelines and policies.
To avoid being locked out of your Facebook ad account again:
– Comply with all Facebook advertising policies.
– Use a new credit card, not a card connected to an ad account that has been banned or blocked.
– Do not create too many ads in the first campaign.
– Promote safe content.
– Avoid changing budget sources.
– Avoid chargebacks by credit card or PayPal account on Facebook.
– Create ads from locations where you often use Facebook.
– Do not promote poorly optimized landing pages.
2. Why is Facebook ad account locked?
There are many reasons why your Facebook ad account is locked, it can be due to:
– Large amount of negative feedback: Users can respond to your ads or account in a variety of ways. Such as hiding specific ads or activities from your Facebook ad page, reporting ad content, … .All of this affects your Facebook ad score, heavier maybe resulting in ad disapproval.
Violation of Facebook’s advertising policies: If you violate one of Facebook’s advertising policies and guidelines, your ad will be disapproved. Repeated violations may result in a permanent ban on your Facebook ad account.
Link to download the latest Facebook:
=> Link download Facebook for Android