How to set phone ringtone According to hobby is one of the interesting utilities that many users are interested in during use. Follow along on how to change the ringtone according to this preference right here!
1. How to quickly set phone ringtones with Zing MP3
Step 1: Download Zing MP3 application phone (Skip this step if you already have the app downloaded.)
Step 2: Open Zing MP3 application > Choose folder “Downloaded song“.
Step 3: Select the 3-dot icon to the right of the song > Select “Set as ringtone“. The screen will display a notification that a ringtone is installed.
– You can only make how to set phone ringtone on devices using the Android operating system. With iOS operating system, you need to jailbreak your iPhone
– Zing MP3 needs to grant access to the memory to perform this installation.
– If the song you just downloaded is not in the downloaded songs folder, please exit the application and access it again
2. How to set your phone ringtone with your favorite music
In case you just want your ringtone to be a short piece of your liking instead of a long song, you can follow these instructions:
Step 1: Download music editing app”Ringtone Maker”
Step 2: Click on the app > Select on “Allow” to grant permissions (required).
Step 3: A list of songs that can be set as ringtones will appear, select the desired song.
Step 4: Will have “2 horizontal rectangles“, on the left is the beginning of the ringtone, on the right is the end. You can move to your desired segment, then click the icon “Play” below to listen to it > When you have selected the desired piece of music, select the square in the upper right corner of the screen to save it.
Step 5: In the “Type” choose “Ringtones” if you want this song to be set as ringtone. Select “Notifications” if you want to set as notification music > After selecting you can press “Save” > Select next to “Make Default Ringtone” to confirm setting the song as ringtone.
With how to set phone ringtone According to the hobby above, wish you success and install a “like” ringtone.
Supermarket electronics HC collectibles.