Way connect iPhone to MacBook Not everyone knows the details of each step. Please refer to the article below shared by TechtipsNReview.com about connecting MacBook to iPhone.
1. Benefits of connecting iPhone screen to MacBook
– Gives you easy access to downloaded music, videos, pictures from Macbook and then you can transfer it to your iPhone.
– If you lose data on your iPhone or Macbook, these two devices will help back up and back up.
– More flexible than ever, if your iPhone battery runs out, just connect a new Macbook, the capacity will be added and you don’t have to worry about battery damage.
– The iPhone and Mac duo can help you get more done than setting up iCloud, Handoff, or Continuity.
2. How to Connect iPhone to MacBook with USB Cable
– Any MacBook is equipped with a USB port, you can easily connect it to your iPhone through this port, but you need to pay attention to the device’s compatibility as follows:
– For USB – Lightning charging cable, you can easily steal it directly into 2 devices together
– As for the Type C – Lightning charging cables, you need to use the Adapter Dock
3. How to connect iPhone to MacBook wirelessly
The wireless connection will help you eliminate cumbersome USB cables, you can use AirDrop, Wifi, iCloud features to sync these two devices together. Details are shared Mirror iPhone screen to MacBook right below
3.1. Using the AirDrop . feature
AirDrop is a means of transferring image, music, and video content from Apple’s iOS devices to each other, the same way you send pictures via Bluetooth.
– B1: Turn on Wifi, Bluetooth for both iPhone and Macbook
– B2: Enable AirDrop on Mac:
Connect iPhone to MacBook: In the Finder search window, select “Go” => Drag down the options below Click on “AirDrop“.
Select “Turn on BlueTooth“.
Select Next”Allow me to explore (Allow me to be discovered)” and select “Everyone (Everyone)”.
– B3: Enable AirDrop on iPhone:
At the home screen swipe down to enter the control center, with the iPhone X series returning to the home screen.
Tap to turn on”Bluetooth” and “WIFI“, while holding down the “WIFI“you will see more features”AirDrop” appear.
Touch “AirDrop“to mode”Everyone“.
Make sure the iPhone is placed close to the Macbook.
– B4: Wait for 3-5 seconds iPhone will connect to Mac, after successful connection you can choose any “Which file do you want to send?” => Touch share icon => Select my Mac device => Select “To send“.
3.2. Use iCloud feature
iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage software available on their devices, so connecting iPhone to Mac is very easy, but you have to log in to the same account on 2 devices:
– B1: On your iPhone:
You go to the “Setting“.
Click account”Apple ID” and select “icloud“.
Now enter your iCloud account to log in.
Select all the apps and data you want to sync with iCloud.
– B2: On your Mac:
Go to menu”Apple” => Options”System“.
Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Select the apps you want to sync with iCloud.
3.3. How to connect MacBook to iPhone via Wifi
– B1: Connect iPhone to MacBook right on Macbook:
Open iTunes on your Mac, if you don’t have it you can download it here:https://www.apple.com/am/itunes/download“.
Connect iPhone to Mac using a USB cable.
Select the iPhone button in the iTunes app and enable the “Synchronize” with this iPhone over Wifi. You can also enable the option “Auto Sync” when this iPhone is connected if you want it to sync automatically.
Why MAC is hot? How to fix.
What is Eset? Is Eset antivirus any good??
– B2: On iPhone:
Go to the “Setting” => Select “General settings“.
Scroll down and select “iTunes Wi-Fi Sync (iTunes Wifi Sync)”.
Select Next”Sync Now (Sync now)”.
Here’s how connect iPhone to MacBook very simple, easy. Thank you for watching. Hope the above information will help you.