Boot up your computer and the first thing that catches your eye is the Windows 10 hello screen. Don’t rush to type in your password and flip through it, there are a lot of interesting facts about the Windows 10 hello screen that you didn’t know. . Join GhienCongListen to find out right in the article below.
In addition to logging in with a password, do you know Windows 10 welcome screen Any other special features? Together GhienCongListen Find out below.
New sign-in option on Windows 10 welcome screen
Win 10 users now have new ways to log in to their computers. These features are rated as many times faster than using traditional passwords. However, you still need to set up a password as a backup.
When these features are enabled. The system will automatically analyze and measure a specific number to determine the user’s identity. Let’s find out immediately what the system will have to help users save time logging in.
To search for Windows 10 sign-in options, go to the Start tab > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options. Or more simply, directly press Win + I to open the Settings tab, and the rest follow the same path. You will then see a list of options as shown in the image below:
To search for Windows 10 sign-in options, follow these instructions:
Start tab > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options
Or simply press the key combination Win + I to open Settings. You will then see a list of options as shown below:
Accordingly, Windows 10 gives you 6 different ways to sign in to your device, of which 3 are the Windows Hello option. It includes:
Windows Hello Face: Here, the device will use the camera to recognize the user’s face to open the device.Windows Hello Fingerprint: Allows you to register your fingerprint and then scan it to unlock Windows devices.
Windows Hello PIN: This is the password to log in to the computer.
Now that you know all the login options on the Windows 10 home screen, below are detailed instructions for setting these options up.
How to set up face recognition on the Windows 10 home screen
To set up Windows Hello Face biometrics on your Windows PC, start with these steps:
- Type Hello in the Windows search box and click the first option that appears. Or go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Choose Windows Hello Face>Set Up.
- Choose Get Started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup. When setting up your face, make sure to keep your face in the center of the frame.
How to set up fingerprint on Windows 10 home screen
Similar to when setting up face recognition, follow these steps to set up fingerprints:
- Type Fingerprint in the Windows search bar and click the first result that appears. Or go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Choose Windows Fingerprint > Set Up.
Then click Get Started.
- Enter the password and continue.
- Scan your finger and complete the setup.
If you have not set a machine password, read more below to know how to set a password on Windows.
How to set a PIN for Windows 10
PIN is one of the most used login options by users. You can even use a PIN as a backup login option. Setting up a PIN for your PC is useful, especially when you can’t sign in with face or fingerprint recognition. Here’s how to set it up:
- Import sign in in the Windows search bar or select Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Choose Windows Hello PIN and click Add.
- You will be asked to enter your password to verify your identity.
- After verification, enter the new PIN and enter it again to confirm, then select OK.
>> Read more articles about Windows 10 here.
And these are the new login features on the Windows 10 greeting screen that GhienCongList wants to introduce to readers. Hope the article has been useful to you. Don’t hesitate to share your new insights about the Windows 10 welcome screen in the comments below.
Check out Tweak Library