Miles Morales Sony/Marvel
A few months ago, Sony confirmed that Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is coming to PC this year. However, we were a little worried that the port might get delayed. Thankfully, that’s not the case.
Recently, a PC teaser trailer for Miles Morales was released reconfirming a fall 2022 launch window; but an exact release date wasn’t mentioned. The developer did announce that both the Steam and Epic Games Store pages for the game are live.
Pre-ordering the game isn’t available yet, but it can be wishlisted right now. The price of the game wasn’t mentioned either, and there’s a good chance it will cost you either $39.99 or $49.99 for PS5. Though, it is one year old now, so a $39.99 price tag seems more reasonable. We don’t know if there will be any pre-order bonuses.
Both the Steam and EGS pages reveal the official PC system requirements as well. To no one’s surprise, they are very similar to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered’s requirements.
The game will only run on Windows 10 64-bit and require 75 GB of free storage space. An HDD will work, but the developer recommends SSD. For minimum settings, you will need 8 GB of RAM, while 16 GB for recommended settings.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160, 3.6 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 3.2 GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB or AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales also supports a plethora of languages for both audio and text.
- AUDIO: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese – Brazil, Spanish – Latin America, Japanese, Arabic
- TEXT: Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean
If you are on the fence about Miles Morales, then you can try out Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC. The game is available on Steam and EGS for only $59.99.