Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Capcom
Thanks to today’s patch, the game version of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak has been updated to version 12.0.0. The latest update brings lots of new content to the game, so players now have new monsters to defeat and new quests to finish.
The level cap of both Anomaly Research and Anomaly Investigations has been raised. The latter also features a wider variety of monsters. Players can also win new prizes as they are added to the Market’s lottery.
The size of the update is quite reasonable. Steam players only need to download 1.1 GB of data and 0.6 GB of data for Switch users.
Check out the new content brought by this update below.
New Story Elements
- New monsters have been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters and a new Risen elder dragon have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- The Anomaly Research Level cap has been raised.
- The level cap for Anomaly Investigations has been raised.
- A wider variety of monsters now appear on Anomaly Investigations.
- Added the ability to view all of the various quest details for an Anomaly Investigation when you join via a Join Request.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- A layered equipment system has been added for weapons.
- New prizes have been added to the Market’s lottery.
New System Elements
- New Guild Card awards and titles have been added.
- You can now choose to display or hide “Fixed Items” in your item bar (Whetstone, Close-range Coating, Normal Ammo 1, Throwing Kunai, and BBQ Spit).
- New Badges of Heroes have been added.
- A new “Horror” display filter has been added.
- Steam achievements have been added for the awards introduced in Ver. 184.108.40.206. Achievements for new medals added in Ver.220.127.116.11 will be available in the next update, Free Title Update 3.
The patch also brings a ton of balancing changes and bug fixes. You can read them in great detail via the official site.