Chinese manufacturer, OnePlus, is working on the release of more models in the OnePlus 10 series. There have been a couple of reports regarding the OnePlus 10 Ultra. Today, a video of this smartphone appeared online. From the video, we can see that the front of the OnePlus 10 Ultra uses a curved screen with a punch-hole on the left. On the rear, this smartphone has the same design elements as the OnePlus 10 Pro. The metal middle frame extends to the back of the fuselage, and the rear three-camera module + Flash.
It is worth noting that the OnePlus 10 Ultra will be the first OnePlus phone with a periscope telephoto lens. This sensor should support 5X optical zoom. The device will also come with an outsole main camera as well as a high-pixel ultra-wide-angle lens.
OnePlus 10 Ultra will continue the cooperation with Hasselblad and we can also see the “HASSELBLAD” logo on the side of the camera module. According to previous reports, the OnePlus 10 Ultra will come with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 flagship processor. This chip uses TSMC’s 4nm process technology with a “1+3+4” three-cluster architecture design. This includes a Cortex X2 large core, Cortex A710 mdeium and Cortex A510 small core. The CPU frequency is 2.99GHz and the GPU will be slightly upgraded. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ will be released in late May, and the OnePlus 10 Ultra is expected to be released in June.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
If by chance you have an interest in the OnePlus 10 Pro, this smartphone is available in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colours. The OnePlus 10 Pro comes with a 4699 yuan ($ 737) for the 8GB + 128GB version, while the 8GB + 256GB version costs 4999 yuan ($ 784). Furthermore, the top-end 12GB + 256GB model costs 5299 yuan ($ 831).