How to check phone name is information quite a lot of phone users are interested in. Follow up on how to do it on 5 popular phone brands today if you don’t know how to check this!
1. Instructions to check the iPhone phone name
– With iPhone phone To know the name and serial number of your device do the following: Go to “Setting” > Select “General settings” > Select “Introduce“
– Here you will see the entry “Model name“,”Phone number“,”Serial number“,… the basic information of the product.
2. How to check Samsung phone name
To check the name phone and the model of your Samsung device, do the following:
Step 1: Look up in Settings
– You can see the name and model of your Samsung phone by opening “Setting” > Scroll down select “Phone information“.
– At this time, the name and model of the device will be displayed at the top of the screen. If the model name has been changed, you can see the Model Number section below to look up according to step 2.
Step 2: Look up the hostname on the internet
You access the GSMARENA website (link: https://www.gsmarena.com/) > Type the model number in the search box > View displayed results.
3. Instructions to check Xiaomi phone name
With Xiaomi phonesthen how to check phone name you do the following:
Step 1: At the main screen, you access the “Setting“
Step 2: Navigate to the “My device“. Here you can find the item “Device name“.
4. Instructions for checking Vivo and OPPO phone names
With how to check the name of OPPO and Vivo phone similar, you perform the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the “Setting” > Scroll to the bottom and select “About the phone“. Here the screen will display information of the phone you are using, including: Device name, Model, RAM, …
Step 2: If the device name has been changed to the user name, select the “Machine model” (or Machine Code, Product ID,…) > Write or copy this code again.
Step 3: You access the website https://www.gsmarena.com/, then enter the machine code in the box “Search” > Press “Go” (or type the Enter key).
After that, the website will give information related to the machine you are using.
5. Instructions for checking Sony phone names
Step 1: Open the app”support” on your Sony phone.
Step 2: Scroll down to the “Device overview” (Device overview) > The model name and number appear under Model.
Note: If your Xperia device doesn’t have the Support app, you can check the model under “Settings” (Setting).
+ Android 10: Tap “Settings” > “About phone” > “Model” (Settings > “Phone Information” > Model
+ Android 8.0 or 9.0: Tap “Settings” > “System” > “About phone” > “Model” (Settings > “System” > “Phone information” > Model
+ Android 7.x and below: Tap “Settings” > “About phone/tablet” > “Model number” (Settings > “Phone/tablet information” > Model number
With the how to check phone name effective, simple and fast on here, wish you success.
General electronics supermarket HC