Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff Steam
Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff is a casual, open-world RPG where you take on the role of a humble adventurer. Set in the fantasy continent of Tirawyn, you will be thrust into a world where exploration is key.
What makes this game unique is that nothing is holding you back. There’s no class system, for example, so you’re free to equip whatever you can find because you’re not limited to a particular set of weapons and abilities.
Anyway, after the successful launch of the Windless Woods Update, developer Kindred Games released Patch 1.5.1 recently, which brought additional improvements and bug fixes to Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff.
Some issues involving items have been resolved in this update. For instance, the problem where the Thorned Staff was replacing items in your inventory is now fixed. Moreover, a mask that wasn’t supposed to be in the collections tab is removed.
For improvements, Elderwood Planks are now unlocked automatically at Level 21, instead of Level 25.
- Warner no longer hides behind a cow
- The windmill in the Farmlands has better camera collisions
- A bug with a certain important enemy not moving when spawned has been fixed
- Tanglewort is now collectable again
- Changed Elderwood weapon recipes to match the level of the weapon
- Certain items in the Eyre were purchasable before you had reputations; added the reputation requirement
- Honeysuckle asks to clear the village of the right mob now
- Ivy takes the items she needs from you for the quest
- Can no longer go under the world
- Can no longer squeeze through the gate
- Egret takes the correct amount of items
- Millie now does want an omelet from everyone, not just people she hasn’t talked to before
- Removed red debug lines in Chillthorn Hollow
- Removed architect items from the carpentry table
- Reading the correct book in the library now advances the Graveyard questline
- Ross now feels the pain of all weapons, not just bows
- Acid splash potions no longer give you random blank items
- Ice Cave quest can now be completed as normal
- Ore node in wasp cave moved to be obtainable
- Stolen Toy quest can now be completed as normal
- Damaged Weapon quest can now be completed as normal
- Spider check-up quest can now be completed as normal
- Fey Iron Shield no longer takes an absurd amount of materials to craft
- Various dialogs improved
- Archer Crypt fixes to get the rewards at the end
- Corruption zones should be respawning/spawning appropriately now with minor bugs still left to fix
Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff Patch 1.5.1 is available on PC.