Are you watching The Sandman? Then watch along with our episodic reviews that go into the Easter eggs and comic references you may have missed
The Sandman is now streaming in its entirety on Netflix, and it’s another huge hit for the streamer. However, if you have not read the comics, there may be some storylines that are a little out there, and many references you will not pick up on.
If you’re after a deeper understanding of the show, look no further, as we’ve reviewed every Sandman episode individually, with each review including a look at the comic-book references you probably missed, along with further analysis. Just click on the link below on the episode you’ve watched, and read our take on that installment of this great new Netflix series.
- The Sandman season 1, episode 1 review, ‘Sleep of the Just’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 2 review, ‘Imperfect Hosts’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 3 review, ‘Dream A Little Dream Of Me’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 4 review, ‘A Hope In Hell’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 5 review, ’24/7′
- The Sandman season 1, episode 6 review, ‘The Sound of Her Wings’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 7 review, ‘The Doll’s House’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 8 review, ‘Playing House’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 9 review, ‘Collectors’
- The Sandman season 1, episode 10 review, Lost Hearts’
If, after all that, you’re still after more Sandman, then be sure to check out our interview with cast members Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Jenna Coleman, and Gwendoline Christie or our chats with Gaiman and showrunner Allan Heinberg. And if you’re simply after something else to watch, then be sure to read our guide to the best Netflix shows for some viewing inspiration.