Structure of the air conditioner heater as well as the principle of operation of this part is of interest to many users. If you are wondering about this, do not skip the following article!
1. What is the hot air conditioner?
– Air conditioner heater (or outdoor unit) is the part that radiates heat to the environment. Basically, the hot block consists of aluminum foil (or copper foil) fused together. Copper pipes containing refrigerant are placed through this aluminum foil for fast heat transfer.
– Function of the heater: As mentioned above, the hot air conditioner has the effect of radiating heat to the environment, helping the operation of the air conditioner. 1-way air conditioner nice 2-way air conditioner went smoothly and smoothly.
2. Structure of the air conditioner heater
Specifically, the heater of air conditioning is composed of the following parts:
+ Capacitor Block.
+ The heater consists of aluminum foils.
+ The fan is hot.
+ The sprinkler head catches the copper pipe connected to the cold unit.
+ Protective case.
+ The stand catcher has the effect of reducing noise, vibration, and shock for the hot unit.
+ Heat sink.
+ Reversing valve (for 2-way air conditioner)
+ Motherboard (for series Inverter air conditioner and some new models).
+ Start from (for air conditioners with large capacity).
– Overall, the hot unit is protected by a shield with electrostatic paint. Underneath the heater is the floor support and the legs to catch the support, which helps to fix the heater and protect the heater from external influences. Inside the hot unit will include a compressor, radiator fan motor, propeller, block, block capacitor …
3. Working principle of air conditioner heater
After learn Air conditioner heater structureNext, we invite you to follow the principle of operation of this part.
– The refrigerant, after being absorbed by the heat in the unit, will immediately move to the compressor. Here, the effect of high pressure will cause the refrigerant to gradually change from a vapor to a liquid with a very high temperature. When the refrigerant reaches the hot unit, they will be cooled through the process of dissipating heat to the environment at the aluminum fins and the heater fan.
+ Block has the effect of pushing (or sucking) the refrigerant.
+ Block capacitors and fans have the effect of triggering Block and cooling fans automatically.
+ The reversing valve reverses the gas valve so that the air conditioner operates in the hot direction.
+ The board has the function of controlling the heater.
– Then the temperature from the cold unit when moving through the hot unit will have a significant and obvious change. And that is also the core of the operating principle of the hot air conditioner.
4. Instructions for cleaning the air conditioner heater
With the principle and structure of the air conditioner heater above, I hope you get the answer to your question. Here is how to clean the air conditioner heater, please refer.
– Air conditioner heater for a long time will need cleaning and maintenance. Just like any other electrical appliance, your family’s air conditioner heater will face problems after a period of use such as: the heater fan does not run, the heater is punctured, the heater block stops working. , the hot unit is clogged or the air conditioner is loud during operation, …
– To minimize the above risks, we need to have a plan to clean and maintain the air conditioner periodically.
The process of cleaning the air conditioner heater is done as follows:
+ Step 1: Disconnect the power supply to the air conditioner.
+ Step 2: Use a water sprayer to spray directly on the aluminum foil of the heater. (Note: spray from top to bottom, avoid spraying directly on Block)
+ Step 3: Spray on the fan of the heater. For Inverter models, you need to keep the fan blades stationary when spraying.
– If you have basic professional knowledge and full support tools, you can completely do it yourself at home. If not, however, you should contact your warranty or qualified technical support team.
5. Note the location of the heater when installing the air conditioner
– Due to the nature of operation, the installation location has a great influence on the heater. The structure of the air conditioner heater allows it to dissipate heat, the higher the temperature at the place where the heater is located, the worse the heat dissipation ability of the hot unit and vice versa. Therefore, we need to place the hot unit in a cool location and not too far from the cold one.
– The distance between the hot unit and the cold air conditioner should be the best:
– The maximum height between the hot unit and the cold unit is recommended to be 12m. If the height of the air conditioner heater is higher than the cold one, once the block compresses the refrigerant circulating in the system, it will also contain the oil of the machine.
– Because the heater has a high-power compressor and fan, when operating, noise and vibration are unavoidable, so usually the heater is installed in the corner of the wall, with a good bearing bracket, the distance between the heater and the wall must be large. more than 0.2m, the distance between the two sides of each side is 0.25m and the distance between the wall opposite the hot block is greater than 0.6m.
With information on operating principles and Air conditioner heater structure Above, hope you get the desired answer. Thanks for following the post.