Antler, the Singapore-based early-stage venture capital firm, has invested another $2 million in 15 startups across Singapore and Indonesia.
Since their launch in 2018, Antler has been expanding their global network rapidly to 30 cities, including Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh and most recently Kuala Lumpur in this region.
Antler said the firm is on a mission to back founders from day zero by providing unique access to co-founder matching, business validation, and pre-seed capital.
More than 150 founders from various industries and domains participated in a ten-week residency, during which the recently backed startups were formed and funded.
Founders of these startups successfully developed and validated their business ideas with the support and
expertise of Antler to secure pre-seed funding of $125,000 for each company.
● Bootloader Studios: Founded by the founding CEO of VNG, Bootloader is an artificial intelligence (AI)-driven and mixed reality experience that forges real emotional connections between people to improve individual emotional well-being.
● Optacloud: Machine learning-powered cloud optimization to reduce cloud bills and minimize latency with zero engineering effort
● Trivium: Financial platform for companies to embed investment products easily
● Siftee: Data and research marketplace to search, validate, and download specific insights down to metadata level
● Katalis: End-to-end AI marketing toolbox for e-commerce
● Alter: Social networking and collaboration platform designed for gamers
● Club Kyta: Integrated omni-channel distribution solution for D2C lifestyle brands that focuses on Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities in Indonesia
● Hazana: Integrated halal financing solution for platforms, marketplaces, and ecosystems
● Plans: Digital fertility assistance platform for family planning
● Sqouts: Conversational AI-based talent acquisition platform
Antler has offices in 30 cities around the world, including Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh, Kuala Lumpur, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Seoul, Tokyo, Sydney, and more.
The firm’s goal is to back more than 6,000 by 2030.