Save big on Microsoft Office for Mac.
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Official Black Friday pricing is in effect on Microsoft Office for Mac, with a single standalone license discounted to $29.99 and a dual-pack just $54.99.
For a limited time only, save $444 on the 2-pack of standalone Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 licenses. This Black Friday deal, which is courtesy of StackCommerce, matches the lowest price we’ve seen on the business software.
No subscription is required, making the offer a great way to score the Office suite of tools without having to manage a monthly plan.
If you’re a Windows user, Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows is also on sale for $54.99 when bought as a 2-pack. Alternatively, a single license is available for $29.99 (a discount of 94% off).
Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Teams (Basic only)
About the Office for Mac promotion
- One-time purchase installed on one Mac (per license) for use at home or work
- Standalone license for Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams & OneNote
- Desktop access only (cannot be used on iPad)
- Version: 2021
- Must redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Office 2021 suites for home are a one-time purchase that includes apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for use on a single Mac. Office as a one-time purchase does not include any of the services included in Microsoft 365 (for example, Exchange Online and SharePoint Online).
Need help with your purchase? Fill out this support form and StackCommerce’s team will be in touch.
This special Black Friday deal is valid through Nov. 27, or while supplies last.
Additional Black Friday tech deals
There are plenty of additional tech sales going on leading up to Black Friday, including exclusive discounts on iPad Pro and MacBook Air models. Here’s an overview of the special offers running: