In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, the last of 2022, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder. First, they talk about the cars they’ve been driving, including the 2023 Hyundai Palisade, 2022 BMW 330e and 2022 Kia EV6. In the news, Cadillac Celestiq demand outstrips production, we have details on 2024 Ford Mustang performance, and the Ford F-150 Lightning sees another price increase. Finally, they take to Reddit to decide on a reliable $30k commuter.
Thanks for riding along with us through 2022, and we’ll see you again in 2023.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #761
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we’re driving
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade
- Long-term 2022 BMW 330e xDrive
- Long-term 2022 Kia EV6
- Cadillac Celestiq supply and demand
- 2024 Ford Mustang power figures are out, from Dark Horse on down
- 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning price balloons yet again, starts at nearly $58,000 now
- Spend My Money: $30k commuter
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.