If you forgot MacBook passwordyou should not be too worried, but read our following article to share how to recover your password MacBook very easy.
1. Restart MacBook password when forgot MacBook password
– Step 1: Choose “Restart” and touch and hold the combination key button at the same time “Command + CHEAP“.
– Step 2: Select next to “Utilities” => Select “Terminal“.
– Step 3: Enter type “resetpassword” go to the “Terminal” menu => Click on “Enter” => Select “Clear command panel“.
– Step 4: Confirm Apple information (if using Apple’s 2-layer protection) => Continue to select “tiếp tục“.
– Step 5: Then you enter “Code“Sent from Apple => Select “tiếp tục“.
– Step 6: Continue in to change password when forgot MacBook password.
+ New Password: Enter a new password.
+ Verify Password: Confirm the password again.
+ Password Hint: Some hint that you set to help you remember the password.
2. How to recover MacBook password via another Admin
– Step 1: Restart the Mac, as soon as the screen lights up, press and hold the key combination “Command + WILL“to boot select mode”Single User“with interface”Terminal“.
– Step 2: Here you enter the command “fsck -fy” and then press “Enter“.
– Step 3: Then type “mount-uw/” and press “Enter“.
– Step 4: Continue typing “rm/var/db/.applesetupdone” and press “Enter“.
– Step 5: After removing the file “applesetupdoneyou need to restart the machine, type “reboot” and press “Enter“.
– Step 6: On reboot, you will be returned to the boot screen”Welcome Wizard“. the same as when you set up a new Macbook. You go through the steps of setting up and installing Macbook with a new username and this new user account will have Admin rights.
Guide How to change password on MacBook when the password is revealed.
Instructions on how to factory reset MacBook.
– Step 7: After completing and logging in to the device with a new account, click on the Apple apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select “System Preferences” to prepare to change the password when you forget your MacBook password.
– Step 8: Click on “Users & Groups” in “System Preferences“.
– Step 9: Click the padlock icon in the lower left corner of the window, this will allow you to change the old account password.
– Step 10: On the list on the left, select “Account“that you want to change the password and Click “Reset Password“.
– Step 11: Enter new password and confirm one more time then press “Change Password“.
So we are done sharing the information forgot password MacBook and how to recover MacBook password is very easy. Hope the above information will help you when using MacBook. Thank you for watching.