Hooked on You is a dream come true for anyone into Dead by Daylight and dating sims. It’s as if Behaviour Interactive crafted this game just for us. Stuck on a tropical island paradise, it falls to you to win the heart of one of four dreamy Killers. After making the obvious choice to woo The Spirit, you’ll begin a whirlwind three-day romantic getaway. Here’s how to win her heart and keep yours in your chest.
How to seduce The Spirit in Hooked on You: A DBD Dating Sim
- When pressured to choose your favorite flavor of ice cream, give in and select Mint Chip.
- Choose to lounge at the bar.
- Have a virgin daiquiri.
- When she asks about your deserted island book of choice, choose Dracula.
- Congrats on making it to your first mini-game! Time to defy fate and keep reloading your game until you get three matches with The Spirit.
- When it comes to the next mini-game, don’t get a perfect score. Getting a perfect score will only impress The Trapper. Doing “average” will get you closer to The Spirit.
- As The Spirit begins nursing you back to health and the nihilism starts kicking in, tell her “You’ve always been alone.”
- When The Spirit asks what’s inside of you, reply “Nothing but darkness.”
- At the campfire, choose The Spirit to tell a story. At the end of her tale, select “Say nothing. Hug her.”
- As you dip into the hot tub with The Spirit, she’ll ask if you believe her. Say “Who cares?”
- At the end of the night, ask The Spirit to lay with you by the fire.
- At the beginning of the second day, you’ll have the choice between The Spirit and another Killer for a date. Obviously, we’ll want to choose The Spirit.
- While sitting in the presence of the Black Lighthouse, there will be a few choices to make. You’ll want the following:
- “Sure, why not?”
- “Ask about the shards of glass sticking out from her.”
- When The Wraith and The Spirit begin getting into it, pick The Spirit.
- As with any discussion regarding philosophy, the best answer is “Frustrated.”
- At dinner, when prodded to talk about your day, pick “Be coy.”
- Despite feeling pressure from the group, don’t give in. Choose “I’m not the storytelling type.”
- As the group presses you for more, select “Be gracious.”
- Rather than let the night be a total flop, ask The Spirit to tell a tale.
- When it comes time to pick an evening date, go with The Spirit.
- When asked if you drink, choose “Stay sober” and follow it up with a drink order for a “Dark & Stormy.”
- To close out the second day, eliminate any Killer except for The Spirit.
- Give the flowers to The Spirit.
- After being thoroughly warned, choose “Go up, maybe die.”
- After seeing the dramatic conclusion of The Trapper and The Spirit’s relationship, choose “Say something.”
- When The Trapper begins grilling you, rely on this handy cheat sheet:
- “Rin Yamoaka”
- “A Dragon”
- “Not being seen for who you are.”
- Now is your chance to take revenge on the chronically interrupting Dwight.
- If you’re a heartless fiend, spare Dwight and select “I never loved you.”
For more Dead by Daylight goodies, check out All Teachable Perks in Dead by Daylight on Pro Game Guides.