Can you believe it, we can completely unlock the computer using fingerprint on Android with just the operations that TechtipsNReview.com will introduce and guide you to do right on your device. me.
- Instructions for setting up screen unlock with fingerprint on Galaxy Note 4
- Enable fingerprint unlock on Galaxy S6
- Fingerprint unlock, fingerprint Android app lock
- Tips to lock apps with fingerprint Mobiistar Prime X1
- How to set fingerprint lock on HTC U11
The fingerprint unlock feature on Android not only helps users to protect their Smartphone devices, but now we can easily unlock computers using fingerprints on Android according to the following methods: steps below.
Unlock computer using fingerprint on Android
* Note to unlock the computer used on Android with fingerprint
– You must use an Android connection and a computer with the same Wifi network connection.– Unlock computer using fingerprint on Android applies to Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)– You need to have a Microsoft account signed in on your personal computer.– Your Android phone needs to be running Android 6.0 or higher.
– Your Android phone needs to support fingerprint security feature.
To be able to use this feature, we will have the following steps to operate and perform:
Step 1 : You proceed to download and install applications and tools to support unlocking computers using fingerprints on Android here:
+ Download Remote Fingerprint Unlock for Android .
+ Download Remote Fingerprint Unlock (for computers).
Step 2 : Once you have successfully downloaded and installed this application and tool on your computer or phone. We will use computer equipment and perform computer screen lock with the key combination Ctrl + Alt + Del.
Immediately, on the computer screen, a fingerprint icon will appear on the Windows account side as shown above. However, let’s to immobilize the computer device in the state of screen lock this.
Step 3 : Then we will using a mobile device Installed Remote Fingerprint Unlock app for Android above. We will start the app This is as shown below. Here we will receive a user support notice, press Select Scan .
Step 4 : Next, we will proceed to connect the Android device to the computer to unlock the computer using fingerprint on Android by pressing select Refresh icon in the right hand corner of the screen. The system will Scan for nearby computer devices share the same network connection and have this Remote Fingerprint Unlock application installed.
India select the result which the system has just displayed as shown above and choose Save .
Step 5 : Next, we will choose select the 3 dashes icon on the left hand side of the screen to display additional settings on the application and we choose select the item My Accounts . And choose Select Add Account with the computer device that we have just scanned for the device.
– Right now we need to enter “correct” username and Microsoft account password you are using on the computer. The application system will ask you fingerprint scan confirmation once again.
This process is finished, the system will notify the completion of the connection between the phone and the computer, Click Proceed as shown above.
Step 6 : And finally to unlock the computer using fingerprint on Android, we will press Select the item Unlock and do enter fingerprints . The computer that is connected via this Wifi network connection will automatically unlock your computer screen.
Thus, we have just come together to learn about the steps on how to make a unique and convenient way to unlock a computer using fingerprints on Android so that you can connect your phone to your device. calculated in a completely new and most convenient way.