And now we can do the Android 8.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, this is the latest update for this classy device. If you still don’t know how to update this Android 8.0, let’s do it with this TechtipsNReview.com.
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S8 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 will be upgraded directly to Android 5.0.1
- Android 11 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in many countries
- Airplane mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 8, how to turn on – off Airplane mode for Samsung Note 8
- Wallpaper Samsung Galaxy Note 8, wallpaper Samsung Note 8
Before that, we went together to learn about Samsung Note 8 device-related tips like how screenshot Samsung Note 8. And in this article, TechtipsNReview.com will continue with you how to update Android 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Instructions to update Android 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
To be able to perform how to update Android 8.0 for Samsung Note 8 we have the following steps:
Step 1 : You access the application Setting (Settings), then we choose the item Software updates (Update Software).
Step 2 : Next to be able to update Android 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by clicking on Download the update manually (Download Updates Manually).
At this time, the device system will automatically proceed with the Android 8.0 update for your Samsung Note 8.
Note : This update is quite large, so you should choose for yourself a stable Wifi connection so that you can quickly complete the download process of Android 8.0 update for this Samsung Note 8.
– Besides, you should fully charge your device before updating to Android 8.0 for your Note 8.
Step 3 : When the update download is complete, you can update to Android 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by clicking on the item Install now (Install Now).
Immediately the system will proceed to load data for the device and will restart the phone and proceed with this update.
So we have just come together to learn about how to perform Android 8.0 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 that is attracting a lot of attention today. Hopefully through this article you have learned how to update this brand new Android 8.0 version.