On August 11, Motorola will announce the flagship smartphone Moto X30 Pro, the world’s first device with a 200-megapixel camera. The key features of this device have now been officially revealed.
So, the Moto X30 Pro will carry on board the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor; which contains eight cores with a clock speed of up to 3.2 GHz and an advanced 5G modem. Also, there is talk about the preparation of variants with 8 and 12 GB of RAM. In the first case, the capacity of the flash module will be 128 GB. And in the second – 256 and 512 GB.
Also, the camera configuration of the Moto X30 Pro has been disclosed. The rear three-component unit will combine the already mentioned 200-megapixel sensor (Samsung HP1; 1/1.22 inches), which allows you to record video in 8K format at a speed of 30 frames per second, a 50-megapixel module with ultra-wide-angle optics (117 degrees) and a macro function, as well as a 12-megapixel telephoto component with a Sony IMX663 sensor. Additionally, the front camera, located in a small hole in the center at the top of the display, will be able to form 60-megapixel images.
In addition, the Moto X30 Pro will receive a highly efficient cooling system and a 4550 mAh battery with support for fast 125-watt charging. Also, the screen size is will be 6.67 inches diagonally, the resolution is FHD +, the refresh rate is 144 Hz. Finally, the fingerprint scanner is located under the display.
Motorola Moto X30 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ 144Hz POLED curved display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Plus 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP 2x telephoto camera
- 60MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, triple microphone array
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 125W wired fast charging, 30W / 50W wireless charging