OnePlus has announced a powerful OnePlus 10T smartphone running OxygenOS 12.1 operating system based on Android 12. The smartphone is already available for order in Jade Green and Moonstone Black colors.
So, the OnePlus 10T is equipped with a 6.7-inch FHD + display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, 10-bit color representation, a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a touch layer response rate of up to 1000 Hz. Also, there is a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Additionally, a fingerprint scanner is available under the screen area.
Also, the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor with eight cores operating at up to 3.2 GHz is in use in the OnePlus 10T. Additionally, there are Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2×2 MIMO and Bluetooth 5.2 adapters, a USB Type-C port, an NFC controller, and stereo speakers.
In addition, power is provided by a 4800 mAh battery with support for 150-watt charging. Dimensions are 163 × 75.4 × 8.75 mm, weight – 203.5 g.
So, versions with 8 and 12 GB of RAM are available for order, equipped with a flash drive with a capacity of 128 and 256 GB, respectively. Also, the price is 700 and 800 euros.
OnePlus 10T specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 10-bit display with 120Hz refresh rate; 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 119.9° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163×75.4×8.75mm; Weight: 203.5g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n20/n28A/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4800mAh (typical)battery with 150W SUPERVOOC fast charging