Discover the glorious gear everyone’s longing to unwrap on 25 December, from exceptional earbuds to great gaming gadgets
Join our newsletter
All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to T3. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
The new issue of T3 is here, unveiling the gadget gifts you need to become the most popular member of the family come Christmas Day.
It’s the wonderful event that comes but once a year: T3’s guide to buying brilliant presents for your nearest and dearest! If you’re looking for the perfect tech to place under your tree, make sure you check out our Xmas gadget gift guide (opens in new tab). Whether you’re looking for cracking creative kit, glorious gaming gear or presents for preening and pampering, we have all the gift recommendations you could want.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Harness the revolutionary power of the iPad Pro M2, pick up superb Xmas earbuds from feature-rich gifts to affordable stocking fillers, choose your next VR adventure with the PS VR2 or Meta Quest Pro and so much more.
Explore more of what you’ll find in the issue just below!
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- The best tech for Christmas – all the awesome gadgets you’ll be dreaming of finding under your tree
- iPad Pro M2 reviewed – this tablet packs tremendous power, thanks to that M2 chip
- Best earbuds for Xmas – the best buds bar none, whether you’re after features or affordability
- Google Pixel 7 Pro rated – finally, a Google phone that can rival Samsung for the Android crown
- Rugged smartwatch face off – will the Apple Watch Ultra or Garmin Enduro 2 take the crown?
- LG Gram 16 tested – want a lightweight laptop with heavyweight innards? Sorted!
- Choose your VR adventure – the PS VR2 and Meta Quest Pro VR go head to headset
- Samsung Odyssey Ark –this curved beauty could be the new king of gaming monitors
- Bowers & Wilkins Px8 rated – these headphones are a spendy symphony of form and function