Players can now change their entire appearance, including changing their body type. Fixes to High-End Assault Rifles and Doctor Home are also available.
Maintenance has wrapped for Ubisoft Massive’s The Division 2 and Title Update 16.1 is available with several fixes and changes. It also adds all the options from the Character Creation screen to the in-game Barber. You can now completely change your appearance and body type instead of just the hairstyle, beard, and tattoos.
Title Update 16.1 also significantly reduces the efficiency of Shrapnel Trap in PvP as a “temporary solution.” Players should also have an easier time destroying the Tidal Basin Legendary Stronghold boss’s weak points since their HP has been reduced. In addition, the Doctor Home Exotic rifle should work in PvP, while High-End Assault Rifles should now have Rifle damage as their Core Attribute.
Check out the full patch notes below. The Division 2 is available for Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Google Stadia with support for Xbox Series X/S and PS5. It’s still receiving new content, with Season 11 launching in December and adding a new PvE mode, Manhunt, gear, weapons, and Apparel Events. Year 5 content is also in development though further details have yet to be revealed.
Patch Notes for Title Update 16.1
- As a temporary solution, we decided to significantly reduce Shrapnel Trap efficiency in PvP to dissuade players from using it.
- Fixed an issue where Premium Credits were spent instead of Textiles when buying from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue where “Add” and “Remove” options would appear when attempting to buy items more expensive than the premium credits balance.
- Reduced the HP of the Tidal Basin Legendary Stronghold Boss weak points.
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor Home Exotic rifle is not working in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where All High-End Assault Rifles had Rifle damage as a Core Attribute.
- Fixed an issue where the Closer and Uzina Getica Gear Brand Set chest pieces were missing an attribute roll.
- Fixed an issue where Dye slots weren’t functional on gear pieces from the Umbra Initiative Gear Set and Brazos de Arcabuz Brand Set.
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor Home Exotic rifle does not have a proficiency rank.
- Fixed an issue where Busy Little Bee had two icons in the Expertise Pistols category.
UI AND VISUAL
- Fixed an issue where the “Show the Signature Weapon” Option is reset to default every time the user changes server.
- Fixed an issue where the primary weapon skins rewards visuals would stretch outside of the Season 10 Reward Tracker.
- Fixed an issue where the active event text from the Season menu overlaps with Progression when hovering it in the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue where text is present in the Main Menu Season Option for Manhunt Target Events on locales: Spanish, Latin-American Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen/Image displayed on the “Expertise Table” section of the Tutorial was not localized in Brazilian Portuguese but in Italian.
- Fixed an issue where multiple weapon skin previews would not display properly in the apparel menu or on the weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 10 Unique Weapon skins have small icons in the Apparel Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the icon for the Tendrils unique weapon skin was missing the drum mag.
- Fixed an issue where the “Fast Travel to Seasons Vendor” button could be used to start the “Initiate Fast Travel” animation while inside submenus that don’t have this button present.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Pass for Season 10: Price of Power was blurry.
- Fixed an issue where Apparel Items from Dark Path would drop as gear items.
- Fixed an issue where the Maintenance Shirt would clip with various pants from the store.
- Fixed an issue where the LED Pants icon from the Apparel Menu does not match the in-game pants.
- Fixed an issue where Legacy or Season 9 Hidden Alliance caches are rewarded instead of Season 10 Price of Power caches for Leagues.
With the Season 10 update you now can customise your character using all the options you had available at character creation.💈
Be it a fresh your haircut, new majestic beard or something completely different, share your “glow up” in the comments 🤩#TheDivision2 pic.twitter.com/zU8dCtkv6W
— Tom Clancy's The Division (@TheDivisionGame) September 26, 2022